Interim Report 1 January - 30 September 2020
STRONG EARNINGS IN A PREVALING MARKET
THIRD QUARTER SUMMARY, JULY–SEPTEMBER 2020
• Net sales increased by 3 per cent to SEK 806 m (779), of which -10 per cent was organic. Currency-adjusted organic growth was -7 per cent.
• EBITA increased to SEK 84 m (71), for an EBITA margin of 10.4 per cent (9.1). EBITA was charged with restructuring costs of SEK 8 m (–). EBITA adjusted for restructuring costs was SEK 92 m (71), for an adjusted EBITA margin of 11.4 per cent (9.1).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 52 m (43), for an operating margin of 6.5 per cent (5.5).
• Profit after tax increased to SEK 37 m (31).
• Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.11 (0.93).
• Cash flow from operating activities decreased to SEK -66 m (32).
• Acquisition of SaaS company Netpublicator with net sales of SEK 16 m.
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
• No significant events have taken place after the end of the reporting period.
This information is such information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the agency of the contact persons set out below, for publication at 8:30 a.m. CET on 23 October 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Andersson, CEO and President, Addnode Group
Phone: +46 (0) 704 20 58 31, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lotta Jarleryd, CFO, Addnode Group
Phone: +46 (0) 72 247 92 01, e-mail: email@example.com
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and digital services to markets in which the group have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden.
We are 1,800 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, India, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, and USA. Net sales in 2019 amounted to SEK 3,434 million. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com