Year-End Report, 1 January – 31 December 2018
FOURTH QUARTER SUMMARY, OCTOBER–DECEMBER 2018
- Net sales increased to SEK 840 m (778), up 8 per cent.
- EBITA increased to SEK 105 m (102), for an EBITA margin of 12.5 per cent (13.1).
- Operating profit increased to SEK 80 m (77), for an operating margin of 9.5 per cent (9.9).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 67 m (55).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 2.00 (1.81).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 114 m (65).
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER, OCTOBER–DECEMBER 2018
- Swedish Energy Agency and Swedish Police Authority choose system solutions from Ida Infront.
- Addnode Group acquires of Dassault Systèmes partners SSA and Simuleon, with SEK 55 m in net sales.
SUMMARY OF TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD, JANUARY–DECEMBER 2018
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,942 m (2,520), up 17 per cent.
- EBITA increased to SEK 298 m (212), for an EBITA margin of 10.1 per cent (8.4).
- Operating profit increased to SEK 203 m (130), for an operating margin of 6.9 per cent (5.2).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 152 m (90).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 4.75 (2.96).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 285 m (147).
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.50 (2.25) per share.
This information is inside information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out, at 08.30 a.m. CET on 6 February 2019.
For more information, please contact
Johan Andersson, CEO and President, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 420 58 31, e-mail: email@example.com
Helena Nathhorst, CFO, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 607 63 23, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway.
We are 1,600 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Denmark, Finland, India, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, USA and Austria. Net sales in 2018 amounted to SEK 2,942 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com