Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting will be held Tuesday the 29th of April 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at the company's offices at Brynsalléen 2, Oslo.
The following items are on the agenda:
- Election of chairperson for the meeting
- Election of an individual to sign the minutes jointly with the chairperson
- Approval of the notice of the meeting and agenda
- Report from the CEO
- Approval of the financial statements and annual report for 2013 for the parent company and Group, including year-end allocations
- Resolution regarding distribution of dividend
- Approval of the auditor's fees
- Adoption of the remuneration to be paid to board members
8.1 Chairman of the Board
8.2 Members elected by the shareholders
8.3 Members elected by the employees
- Election of a new Board of Directors
9.1 Ib Kunøe (Chairman)
9.2 Sven Madsen
9.3 Morten Jurs
9.4 Kristine M. Madsen
9.5 Lisbeth Toftkær Kvan
- The Board of Director's declaration and guidelines in accordance with Section 6-16a of the Public Limited Liability Companies Act
10.1 Guidelines for salaries and other remuneration (consultative)
10.2 Guidelines for allotment of shares/options
- The Board of Director's statement of business control pursuant to the Accounting Act's Section 3-3b
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital in connection with the fulfilment of the company's share option programme
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital pursuant to Section 10- 14 of the Public Limited Liability Companies Act
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to buy back shares in Atea pursuant to Section 9-4 of the Public Limited Liability Companies Act
Attached is a detailed notice of Annual General Meeting to be sent together with the registration/proxy form and the nomination committee's proposal to all shareholders with a known address by 8 April 2014.
All documents regarding the Annual General Meeting are available at [http://www.atea.com] from 8 April 2014, including Atea's 2013 Annual Report and Auditor's Report.
For further information, please contact:
Steinar Sønsteby, CEO Atea ASA, mobile +47 930 55 655
Rune Falstad, CFO Atea ASA, mobile +47 906 14482
Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,500 employees. Atea is present in 84 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services. Atea had revenue of more than NOK 22 billion in 2013 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.