Bambuser’s rights issue oversubscribed
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, HONG KONG, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SWITZERLAND OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR WOULD REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR ANY OTHER MEASURES.
The result of the rights issue in Bambuser AB (“Bambuser” or the “Company”), of which the subscription period ended 15 April 2020, shows that the rights issue is oversubscribed. 40,062,963 shares, corresponding to approximately 99.1 per cent of the rights issue, have been subscribed for by virtue of subscription rights. Additionally, 14,666,782 shares have been subscribed for without subscription rights. The rights issue is thus subscribed for to approximately 135.3 per cent. The remaining 375,282 shares in the rights issue, corresponding to approximately 0.9 per cent of the rights issue have been allotted to investors that have subscribed for shares without subscription rights. Through the rights issue, Bambuser will receive proceeds amounting to approximately SEK 101.1 million before issue costs.
- The result of the rights issue of maximum 40,438,245 shares shows that 40,062,963 new shares, corresponding to approximately 99.1 per cent of the rights issue, have been subscribed for by virtue of subscription rights. In addition, 375,282 shares have been subscribed for by investors that have subscribed for shares without subscription rights, corresponding to approximately 0.9 per cent of the rights issue. The rights issue is thus fully subscribed.
- Allotment of shares subscribed for without subscription rights has been made in accordance with the resolved allocation principles. Notice – through a contract note – of allotment of shares subscribed for without subscription rights will only be sent to those who have been allotted shares. Payment shall be made in accordance with the instructions on the contract note. Nominee-registered shareholders will receive notice of allotment and payment in accordance with the procedures of each nominee.
- Through the rights issue, Bambuser’s share capital will increase by SEK 2,021,912.25, from SEK 3,369,853.85 to SEK 5,391,766.10, and the number of shares will increase by 40,438,245 shares, from 67,397,077 shares to 107,835,322 shares.
- The shares subscribed for by virtue of subscription rights are expected to be registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (the “SCRO”) on or about 17 April 2020 and are expected to start trading on Nasdaq First North Growth Market on 22 April 2020.
- The shares subscribed for without subscription rights are expected to be registered with the SCRO on or about 23 April 2020 and are expected to start trading at Nasdaq First North Growth Market on 4 May 2020.
In connection with the rights issue, Carnegie Investment Bank AB (publ) acts as Sole Global Coordinator and Bookrunner and Ramberg Advokater KB acts as legal advisor.
For further information, please contact:
Maryam Ghahremani, CEO | +46 8 400 160 02 | email@example.com
This information is information that Bambuser AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 am CEST on 17 April 2020.
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB | +46 11 32 30 732 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bambuser AB
Bambuser was founded in 2007 as the world's first company with a platform for interactive mobile live video streaming and is a leading supplier in the live video segment. In 2019, Bambuser introduced Live Video Shopping, which enables live shopping directly on different brands’ websites. Bambuser is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and has its headquarters located in Stockholm.
The information in this press release does not contain or constitute an offer to acquire, subscribe or otherwise trade in shares, subscription rights or other securities of Bambuser AB ("Bambuser") in any jurisdiction. This press release may not be released, published or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States (including its territories and provinces, every state in the United States and the District of Columbia, (“United States”)), Canada, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland or any other jurisdiction in which such action would be unlawful, is subject to legal restrictions or would require other measures than those required by Swedish law. The information in this press release may also not be forwarded or reproduced in a way which is in violation of such restrictions or would require such measurements. Actions in violation of these restrictions may constitute a violation of applicable securities laws.
The securities mentioned in this press release have not been registered, and will not be registered, under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”) or the securities legislation of any state or other jurisdiction in the United States and may not be offered, subscribed for, exercised, pledged, sold, re-sold, allotted, delivered or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements which reflect Bambuser’s current view on future events and financial and operational development. Words such as “envisaged”, “intend”, “assesses”, “expect”, “may”, “plan”, “consider”, “estimate” and other expressions which imply indications or predictions of future development or trends, and which are not based on historical facts, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements inherently involve both known and unknown risks and uncertainties as they depend on future events and circumstances. Forward-looking statements do not guarantee future results or development and the actual outcome could differ materially from the forward-looking statements.