Enersize Q4 2019 Company Brief
The Q4 company brief can be found on enersize.com. It is a translation of selected parts of the Q4 report originally published in Swedish on March 20, 2019, with title "Enersize offentliggör bokslutskommuniké".
- Enersize declare it takes over the client stock Venergy has achieved on the Chinese market. The agreement include definition of payment to Venergy and Enersize get the right to sell products and conduct projects to the whole client stock in China and for those projects where Q+ is already up and running.
- Enersize has finalized a rights-issue and a directed share issue totalling 42,5 MSEK. Subscription level in the rights issue together with the directed share issue cover 90,4% of the initial rights-issue offering.
- Enersize har signed a framework agreement with Chinese based Adenergy specifying basic rights and obligations between the parties. Due to this the opportunity for closer cooperation are set and the companies intend to intensify the cooperation to reach out to customers in accordance with Enersizes scalable business model that is built upon software licensing.
- Enersize has been accepted to EUs gateway to Korea program and thus retained grants from EU for business development via ”Business Avenues Green Energy Technologies, Korea mission”. The programme gives Enersize the opportunity to meet selected customers and partners in Korea and the grant from EU cover all Enersize expenditure in Korea during the programme.
- Enersize Oyj appoint Mangold as liquidity guarantor
- Mangold Fondkommission AB appointed Certified Advisor
- Enersize gets order for Q+ from Norway. One of Enersizes partners in Norway has got a large order for complete Q+ package for monitoring and surveillance of compressed air systems for installation at customer in Norway. ordervalue SEK 280 000 including three year license for Q+ Base.
- Christian Merheim declares his own resignation from the Board of Directors. Christian will remain available in an advisory capacity for the Company.
Main events after the period
- Enersize has got an order from SCA via Momentum Industrial AB. The order cover leakseeking and repair in SCA:s papermill in Ortviken, Sweden. Enersize will conduct the work with LEAQs and the order value is about 1,1 MSEK.
Mangold Fondkommission AB
Telefon: +46 8 503 01 550
For more information about Enersize, please contact:
Anders Sjögren, CEO
Telephone: +46 730 76 35 30
The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
Brief information about Enersize
With its proprietary patent-pending automated software, Enersize Q+ for leakage management, data collection and analysis, Enersize can provide 10-50% energy savings in industrial compressed air systems. With Enersize Enterprise, the customers can measure and monitor several factories centrally. Through the recently acquired Enersize LEAQS system, the company has access to more than 9000 leakage management projects, and the associated more than 4000 customers worldwide. The combination of the company’s software services can increase the customer’s savings in running projects, while generating direct license and project revenue. 90% of the manufacturing industry uses compressed air, which constitutes about 2% of the world's total electricity consumption. Among Enersize's existing customers are one of the world's largest manufacturers of flat screens and well-known car manufacturers and steel mills. The company is headquartered in Helsinki, have a sales offices in Gothenburg and Shanghai and a development office in Lund. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Growth Market under the ticker: ENERS. www.enersize.com