- Cision reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to accept, publish, display or transmit content.
- Cision does not publish press releases that violate Swedish legislation.
- Cision adheres to the Swedish Consumer Agency's recommendations regarding frivolous marketing and does not accept press releases for commercial products that violate current legislation.
- Cision does not publish press releases with xenophobic, degrading, offensive or otherwise objectionable content.
- In regard to political advertising, the guidelines regarding opinion advertising are applied in the Rules for press, radio and TV. This means, among other things, that Cision publishes press releases from democratic political parties represented in the Swedish Parliament.
- The press release must increase the value of reading Cision News For this reason, the press release must be primarily aimed at, and be of interest to, Cision News’ readers.