InCoax Networks AB’s Interim Report, January – June 2019
Several evaluation studies were initiated and the first commercial installations of In:xtnd™ in Europe are under way.
Financial performance April–June 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,108,187 (525,851), which is equivalent to an increase of 111% compared with the corresponding period in the preceding year.
- The company posted an operating loss of SEK –18,654,944 (–11,647,705), a reduction driven primarily by organizational growth.
- The loss after tax was SEK –18,695,898 (–11,701,346), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK –1.51 (–1.75).
- Cash flow including financing activities during the quarter was SEK 19,419,413 (–1,480,841) and cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 26.3 million at the end of the quarter.
Financial performance January–June 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,066,573 (907,004), which is equivalent to an increase of 128% compared with the corresponding period in the preceding year.
- The company posted an operating loss of SEK –33,460,704 (–20,364,108), a reduction driven primarily by organizational growth.
- The loss after tax was SEK –33,544,129 (–20,420,443) corresponding to earnings per share of SEK –2.71 (–3.05).
- Cash flow including financing activities during the quarter was SEK 18,624,640 (–1,993,142).
Significant events after the end of the quarter
- InCoax has on August 20, 2019 taken a bridge financing of SEK 15 M and suggests that the extra AGM on September 9, 2019 decides on a rights issue of about SEK 60 M. The issue is covered to just over 80 per cent by subscribe and guarantee commitments from current owners and new investors.
See the attached interim report in its entirety.
The interim report is also available at www.incoax.com.
This information is such information as InCoax Networks AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out below, at 08.10 CET on Aug 22, 2019.
About InCoax Networks AB (publ.)
InCoax is innovating the future of broadband access. In:xtnd™ provides the next-generation smart and sustainable networking solutions to the world’s leading telecom and broadband service providers. For additional information about how we are saving the world from complicated, visit www.incoax.com. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-505 651 72, firstname.lastname@example.org is acting as the Company ́s Certified Adviser.