Kiilto Group is now looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented Business Controller to work at Kiilto headquarters in Lempäälä
The future is being created today. At Kiilto, we invest in the future every day by promoting occupational wellbeing, encouraging innovation and making our operations more and more sustainable. We are guided by the desire to be an environmental leader, using our expertise to create success stories for our customers. We are local, innovative and insightful. Would you like to add your own chapter to our century-old growth story?
Kiilto Group is now looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented
to fill a C-level executive role at Kiilto headquarters in Lempäälä.
As a Business Controller, you will be responsible for generating solid background material for decision making and ensuring the successful implementation of the company’s growth strategy.
You will be responsible for leading and developing business controlling and reporting in Kiilto Group. Based on your deep business knowledge, you will be collecting, analysing and presenting company data and sharing your views and visions to improve business performance. You will be responsible for the annual budget process and participate in the strategy process. In addition, you will play an active role in the preparation of possible M&A projects and company integrations.
The position will require some travel in the countries in which Kiilto operates, but we expect you to be permanently located in the Tampere region. You will report to the Managing Director of the Kiilto Group and be a member of the Kiilto Group Management Team. Additionally, you will be part of the Kiilto Family Management Team, which is led by the Kiilto Family Group's CFO.
Skills and experience required for successful performance of the task:
- ability to take the ‘Customer Is King’ approach to everything that you do
- at least five years’ experience in business controlling in an international environment, and proven results in terms of improved business performance
- an appropriate university degree (e.g. Master’s degree in Economics)
- strong skills in strategy implementation, business coordination and controlling
- work experience in and understanding of industrial processes
- ability to act as a sparring partner for your colleagues
- good interaction and communication skills (spoken & written) in English; Finnish, Swedish or Russian would be beneficial
- ability to develop and utilise digital solutions in business development
- a forward-looking, positive personality with strong analytical, problem solving and financial system skills
- proactive/self-driven work habits and good people skills
We offer you a working environment within a growing international company, a wide range of interesting duties and comprehensive induction in your tasks. We actively invest in the wellbeing of our staff, for which we have twice been chosen as Finland’s most active workplace. We strive to keep our staff’s skills and knowledge up to date by organising our own training programmes. We have a non-smoking policy at Kiilto.
For further details on the position, please watch the video here.
Please submit your application with a salary request and CV no later than 2 August 2020 here.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and will treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to some applicants.
Kiilto is a growing family-owned company from Finland, with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, manufacture and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial bonding, professional hygiene and consumer business. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, localism, and commitment to the future. We have approximately 1,000 employees, whose wellbeing and expertise are critical to our work for our customers. See our website for more information about Kiilto.