We are looking for a Solutions Manager (Healthcare) to work in Asker, Norway
Kiilto is a growing family-owned company from Finland, with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, manufacture and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial bonding, professional hygiene and consumer business. Their strong and well-known brands in professional hygiene for Scandinavia are Dax, Antibac and Plum, and for other markets Kiilto Pro and Erisan Pro. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, localism, and commitment to the future.
We have approximately 1,000 employees, whose wellbeing and expertise are critical to the work for our customers. Kiilto and Antibac in Norway is located in Asker, with 15 employees.
We are looking for a Healthcare Solutions Manager - innovative solutions for the healthcare sector in the Nordics, Baltics, and Russia
Healthcare Solution Manager is responsible for the business and solutions development for the healthcare segment, with the aim of creating and commercialising an optimal mix of products and services across Kiilto’s markets in the Nordics, Baltics, and Russia. The responsibility includes supporting market growth, profitability, and planning of long-term development strategies. The main goal of the position is to create innovative, valuable, and profitable solutions which generates customer value.
Job tasks include:
Taking full ownership of healthcare solutions and having an overall overview of product and service offerings within healthcare
- Collecting and analysing data and insights from internal and external networks to determine healthcare industry trends and market demand
- Managing the solution pipeline to ensure timely launches and relevant diversification of the solution offering across all locations
- Leading cross-functional projects and creating go-to-market plans in order to launch competitive new solutions on the market and further develop existing solutions offerings
- Supporting colleagues cross-functionally within the business to bring the solution perspective to activities such as sales meetings and marketing presentations
Healthcare Solutions Manager is part of a team of Solution and Category Managers across the Nordic countries responsible for the overall solution range and product portfolio offered to clients across a wide range of business segments. The position is located in Asker, Norway, and reports to Head of Solutions Management in Finland.
Relevant university degree combined with some years of relevant B2B experience in Solutions management/Business Development. Specific experience within the healthcare hygiene industry is an advantage.
Experience with developing new businesses based on innovative solutions, such as digital services and go-to-market planning in support of market growth
- Proven track record in launching successful solutions on the market, including leadership of project teams working across the organisation
- Experience from similar independent role in an international organisation is an advantage
- You must be comfortable with frequent travelling in the region
- Written and spoken Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages
You are a curious and solution-oriented person who enjoys problem solving and seeking new ways of working. You should have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, be able to work cross-functionally and cross-border and be motivated for working in a diverse, international environment.
Terms and conditions
Antibac/Kiilto offers a professional working environment in a growing international company and a wide range of interesting job activities. The company invests in employee wellbeing and strives to keep the staff skills and knowledge up to date through self-developed training programmes. The salary is at a market competitive level, and advantageous insurance solutions. Kiilto has been appointed Finland’s' most active workplace twice.
If you find the position interesting and would like to receive more information, please call Helge Frisch at Orion & Partners, tel. no. +47 900 98 607.
Would you rather we called you? Text #757 to +47 900 98 607.
Please apply via the electronic application function in the advert.