Peab Industri's Interim report January - June 2007
• Net sales increased by 25 %, of which 17 % organic growth, to SEK 3,080 million (2,455*)
• Operating profit improved by 37 % to SEK 240 million (175*)
• Profit after tax improved by 37 % to SEK 147 million (107*)
• Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 1.75 (1.24*)
• The Annual General Meeting at Peab AB has decided on the distribution of the shares in Peab Industri
• Refinancing implemented
*) Pro forma 2006
- Peab Industri is positively influenced by the favourable market climate that leads to high level of resource utilisation. The three business areas of the group; Engines, Products and Services have a developed very well during the first half and all three have strengthened their positions. We are convinced that the listing will create good possibilities to a profitable growth, says Peab Industri’s CEO Mats O Paulsson.
On 16 May, the Peab AB Annual General Meeting made the decision on the distribution of the shares in Peab Industri. The distribution is planned for the end of September with subsequent listing on 1 October.
For further information, please contact:
Mats O Paulsson, CEO Peab Industri + 46 431 449603
Niclas Winkvist, CFO Peab Industri + 46 431 449605
This is the kind of information that Peab AB may be obliged to disclose according to the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.