Peab Quarterly report January – March 2019
Continued stable development
January – March 2019
- Net sales SEK 11,359 million (11,490)
- Operating profit SEK 265 million (290)
- Operating margin 2.3 percent (2.5)
- Pre-tax profit SEK 269 million (256)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.76 (0.74)
- Orders received SEK 11,868 million (12,906)
- Order backlog SEK 47,532 million (43,055)
- Cash flow before financing SEK 559 million (-390)
- Net debt SEK 4,349 million (1,709). Excluding additional IFRS 16, Leases net debt was SEK 3,534 million
- Equity/asset ratio 31.5 percent (33.4). Excluding additional IFRS 16, Leases the equity/asset ratio was 32.2 percent
“In the beginning of 2019 our business has continued to be stable in a construction market where demand is generally good but conditions vary depending on location and product. We have a strong order backlog in 2019 and with the wide range of our business we can handle a downturn in some product areas with an upturn in others,” says Jesper Göransson, CEO and President of Peab.
For further information, please contact:
Jesper Göransson, CEO and President, telephone: +46 431-89338
Kajsa Jacobsson, Press Officer Peab, cell: +46 725-33 34 84
This information is information that Peab AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at May 9 2019, 1 p.m. CET.
Peab is a leading Nordic construction and civil engineering company with about 15,000 employees and about SEK 52 billion in net sales. The Group has strategically placed offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Company headquarters are in Förslöv on Bjäre Peninsula in southern Sweden. The Peab share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.