Interim report January-June 2016
Wihlborgs passes the 30-billion mark
- Rental income increased by 5 percent to SEK 997 million (950)
- Operating surplus increased by 6 percent to SEK 731 million (689)
- Income from property management increased by 9 percent to SEK 491 million (452)
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 1,383 million (961), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 17.99 (12.50)
– Wihlborgs continues to increase both revenues and profits in the first half of 2016. In addition to this our property value increases significantly and the total value now exceeds SEK 30 billion. At the same time our loan-to-value ratio has fallen to 55 percent. Never before has our balance sheet been so strong.
− The rental market in the Öresund region remains strong and during the second quarter we posted a favourable net lettings trend, up SEK 23 million. With our attractive project portfolio we look forward to continue to grow and to contribute to the development of our region, concludes Anders Jarl.
Presentation of the report
At 09.30 hours CET today, Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe will present the interim report via teleconference/audio cast. You can join the teleconference by dialing SE: +46 8 5664 2509 or UK +44 20 3008 9804. To take part in the audio cast, use the link below:
The information is information that Wihlborgs is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 7.30 a.m. CET on Monday, 11 July 2016.
For further information please contact:
Anders Jarl, CEO, +46 40 690 57 10
Arvid Liepe, CFO, +46 40 690 57 31
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) is a property company that focuses on commercial properties in the Öresund region. Its property portfolio is located in Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund and Copenhagen.
In Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, Wihlborgs is the leading property company.
The book value for the Company’s properties totals SEK 30 billion. The annual rental value of the properties is SEK 2.3 billion.
Wihlborgs shares are quoted on the Large Cap List of Nasdaq Stockholm.