Wihlborgs makes a strong start to the year
- Rental income increased by 6 percent to SEK 497 million (470)
- Operating surplus increased by 7 percent to SEK 354 million (332)
- Income from property management increased by 12 percent to SEK 237 million (212)
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 202 million (315), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 2.63 (4.10)
– Wihlborgs makes a strong start to the year with rental income increasing 6 percent to 497 million for the first quarter. Income from property management amounted to SEK 237 million, up 12 percent. Accordingly, this is the best first quarter we have reported to date, says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
− We will continue to offer our tenants the best premises in our market. In doing so, we can contribute to the development of both these tenants and the region while continuing to grow ourselves, both this year and for many years to come, concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
At 09.30 hours CET today, Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe will present the interim report via teleconference/audio cast. You can join the teleconference by dialing +46 8 5664 2509 or +44 20 3008 9804. To take part in the audio cast, use the link below:
The information is such that Wihlborgs is required to publish in accordance with the Swedish Capital Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 7.30 a.m. on Thursday, 28 April 2016.
Anders Jarl, CEO, +46 40 690 57 10
Arvid Liepe, CFO, +46 40 690 57 31
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) is a property company that focuses on commercial properties in the Öresund region. Its property portfolio is located in Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund and Copenhagen.
In Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, Wihlborgs is the leading property company. The book value for the Company’s properties totals SEK 29 billion. The annual rental value of the properties is SEK 2.3 billion. Wihlborgs shares are quoted on Nasdaq Stockholm, Large Cap.