Customers' view on XMReality Remote Guidance relevance through Covid-19
In connection with the Covid-19 restrictions now slowly being lifted in many countries, XMReality asked its 21 largest customers on the current and future expected relevance of XMReality Remote Guidance. Out of the 21 customers, 14 gave feedback and these 14 customers represents a significant part of XMReality AB’s overall Net Sales.
- On a question about how important XMReality Remote Guidance was in helping their company during to Covid-19, 78,6 percent responded that it was ‘important’ or ‘very important’.
- On a question about how relevant XMReality Remote Guidance would be in their business after Covid-19, 71,4 percent answered that it would be ‘important’ or ‘very important’.
The above two customer questions were part of a XMReality overall Sustainability Survey, assessing the overall contribution of XMReality Remote Guidance. The customer feedback was collected during the last two weeks of May followed by analytics and subsequent reporting. The respondent could select one of the following four ratings to the above questions/statements; 1) unimportant 2) less important 3) important 4) very important.
‘’I do think this is a good customer feedback on our product. It is a clear testament of the functionality as our product and service really are put to the test during Covid-19. Also, we are pleased to note that most customer give us positive feedback on the future relevance of the XMReality Remote Guidance”, says Jörgen Remmelg, CEO at XMReality.
For more information, please contact:
Jörgen Remmelg, CEO XMReality
Phone: +46 739 822 409
About XMReality Remote Guidance™
XMReality Remote Guidance is an AR-enabled knowledge sharing tool that lets you communicate with gestures, speech, chat and pointers with someone in a completely different location. It includes:
- A unique hands-overlay technology that lets you guide someone else’s hands—as if you were there.
- A web portal to manage teams and users, and to measure usage
- Integration through client-side API’s (Application Programming Interfaces)
About XMReality AB
XMReality AB (publ) develops and sells solutions that revolutionizes knowledge sharing through augmented reality (AR). The company is a market leader in remote guidance, which uses AR to guide onsite staff and enable them to resolve or prevent problems. XMReality’s customers are mainly global industrial companies, including ABB, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery, Electrolux and Bombardier. XMReality is headquartered in Linköping, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market (ticker: XMR). For more information go to www.xmreality.com