Nomination committee appointed ahead of 2019 annual general meeting of shareholders in XMReality (publ)
As resolved by the annual general meeting of shareholders in XMReality, the nomination committee will comprise representatives of the chairman of the board and the three largest shareholders as of 30 September 2018.
Ahead of the 2019 AGM, the members of the nomination committee are:
- Kent Söderström, Spiltan
- Helen Fasth-Gillstedt, Handelsbanken Fonder
- Angelica Hanson, AMF Fonder
- Claes Nylander, chairman of the board, XMReality
The remit of the nomination committee includes submitting proposals on the following matters:
- Number of directors to be elected by the general meeting
- Directors to be elected by the general meeting
- Directors’ fees, allocated among the chairman and other directors as well as any compensation for committee service
- Election of auditors, where applicable
- Auditors’ fees
- Changes to instructions to the nomination committee, where applicable
Those who wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee for XMReality may do so by email to the committee chairman, Kent Söderström, at email@example.com. Proposals must be received by 1 February 2019.
About XMReality AB
XMReality AB (publ) develops and sells solutions that revolutionize knowledge sharing through augmented reality (AR). The company is a market leader in remote guidance, which uses AR to guide onsite staff so that they can resolve or prevent problems. XMReality’s customers are mainly global industrial companies, including Bosch Rexroth, ABB, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery, Electrolux, and Bombardier. XMReality is headquartered in Linköping, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq First North (ticker: XMR).
The company’s Certified Adviser is Redeye AB
Phone: +46 (0)8 545 013 30
The information has been released by the above-mentioned contact person(s) for publication on Thursday November 1, 2018, 9:30 am.