XMReality AB (publ), Interim Report, July–September 2018
Yet another quarter when all signs point to growth for XMReality, with strong increases in order intake and billing. Several new and exciting collaborations have begun and strategically important new software features have been developed. After the end of the quarter, an extraordinary general meeting resolved execute a directed new issue to raise capital of approximately SEK 21 million before issue costs.
The quarter: July-September 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,766 thousand (1,635).
- Costs totalled SEK -10,026 thousand (-8,605).
- The net loss was SEK -5,791 thousand (-5,147).
- Net cash used amounted to SEK -6,316 thousand (-6,494) and the equity/assets ratio at the end of the period was 80.5 percent (88.9.4).
The order situation was successfully changed during the period in line with the Company’s strategy to increase the software component of sales. The Company allocates prepaid subscription revenue and hardware rental revenue across the term of the contract on a straight-line basis. Invoiced sales, which had not yet been recognised in revenue at the end of the period, increased by SEK 2,939 thousand (1,367).
The interim period, January-September 2018.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 6,905 thousand (3,948).
- Costs totalled SEK -32,825 thousand (-24,006).
- The net loss was SEK -20,981 thousand (-14,767).
- Net cash used amounted to SEK -22,224 thousand (34,309)
The Company allocates prepaid subscription revenue and hardware rental revenue across the period on a straight-line basis. There is a positive effect on cash flow when orders are written, while the effect of orders received on profit and loss has limited impact during the period, which has had short-term effect on the reported equity/assets ratio and earnings. Hardware sales are recognised in income when the goods are delivered.
Significant events during the quarter, July–September 2018
- Haas Group expanded its collaboration with XMReality
- American defence group placed a follow-on order with XMReality
- XMReality and Novacura initiated a strategic sales collaboration
- Minebea Intec selected XMReality as its platform for AR-based remote guidance
- XMReality launched new functionality at its customer event
- XMReality and Semcon initiated a strategic sales collaboration
Significant events after the end of the quarter
- The board of directors resolved to execute a directed new issue of approximately SEK 21 million and announced that Investment AB Spiltan would become the new principal owner
- An extraordinary general meeting was held 25 October, at which the board decision on the directed issue was approved
For more information, please contact:
Johan Castevall, CEO XMReality
Phone: +46 (0)73 356 04 81
About XMReality AB
XMReality AB (publ) develops and sells solutions that revolutionize knowledge sharing through augmented reality (AR). The company is a market leader in remote guidance, which uses AR to guide onsite staff so that they can resolve or prevent problems. XMReality’s customers are mainly global industrial companies, including Bosch Rexroth, ABB, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery, Electrolux, and Bombardier. XMReality is headquartered in Linköping, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq First North (ticker: XMR).
The company’s Certified Adviser is Redeye AB
Phone: +46 (0)8 545 013 30
This information is information that XMReality AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at Friday, October 26, 2018, 08:30 am CET.