· Net sales increased by 14.1 percent to 5 497 MSEK (4 818). The organic growth, adjusted for currency effects, was 11.6 percent
· Net income for the period amounted to 249 MSEK (210), which corresponds to earnings per share before dilution of 10.45 SEK (8.81)
· Operating profit before goodwill amortization (EBITA) increased by 13.4 percent to
899 MSEK (793), which corresponds to an operating margin before goodwill amortizations of 16.4 percent (16.5)
· Cash flow from operating activities amounted to 411 MSEK (475)
· Refinancing of the Group's old acquisition loans was completed on August 5, significantly reducing the Group's future interest costs
Dometic is a customer driven, world-leading provider of innovative leisure products for the caravan, motorhome and marine markets. Dometic offers a complete range of air conditioners, refrigerators, awnings, cookers, sanitation systems, lighting, windows, doors and other equipment that makes leisure...