Nomination Committee for Scandic’s AGM 2019 appointed, Frank Fiskers to leave Board of Directors
In accordance with the instruction to the Nomination Committee, Scandic’s Nomination Committee is made up of Scandic’s three largest shareholders as per August 31, 2018 and the Chairman of the Board of Directors. Prior to the Annual General Meeting 2019, the Nomination Committee is composed as follows:
- Joel Lindeman, Novobis AB, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Johan Wester, Stena Sessan AB
- Trygve Hegnar, Periscopus AS
- Per G Braathen, Chairman of the Board of Scandic
Shareholders wishing to submit nominations to the Nomination Committee may do so by email to email@example.com by December 31, 2018.
Scandic’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
At the time of the most recent meeting of the Nomination Committee, Frank Fiskers has communicated to the committee that he will not stand for re-election at the Annual General Meeting 2019. Subsequently, he has communicated to the Chairman of the Board of Scandic, Per G. Braathen, that he had accepted a Non-Executive position at another company that is deemed incompatible with his directorship at Scandic Hotels Group AB. For this reason, Frank Fiskers has announced that he will leave the Board of Directors at the end of November 2018.
– During the time he was President & CEO, Frank Fiskers successfully built Scandic into the leading hotel company in the Nordic countries and we are grateful for his valuable contributions to the work of the Board of Directors of Scandic during the year, says Per G. Braathen, Chairman of the Board of Scandic Hotels.
For further information, please contact:
About Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic region with 16,000 team members and a network of around 280 hotels in operation and under development in more than 130 destinations. Scandic Friends is the biggest loyalty program in the Nordic hotel sector. Corporate responsibility has always been a part of Scandic’s DNA and Scandic has been a pioneer when it comes to integrating sustainability in all of its operations. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.scandichotelsgroup.com