RLS Global AB (publ) Interim Report Q1 2019
RLS Global AB (publ)
Interim Report Q1 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 233 thousand, a revenue growth of 75 percent.
- Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) amounted to SEK -5,781 thousand (-4,841).
- Earnings per share after dilution at SEK -0.09 (-0.08).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -5,541 thousand (-5,981).
- Liquid assets at the end of the period at SEK 15,615 thousand (37,841).
- Equity ratio was 84 percent (90).
NOTABLE EVENTS DURING THE FIRST QUARTER
- January 1st - signed contract with Unident, exclusive distributor for PeriSolv and CariSolv on the Nordic market
- March 13th-15th - RLS Global is attending IDS together with Straumann and participate during the launch of “Next Generation Dentistry”
IMPORTANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- April 10th - ChloraSolv was CE approved
- April 17th - the Company was granted a bank credit in order to secure the financing one year ahead.
- May – a product specialist for Wound Care is signed and will join in August
TRADING PLACE AND CERTIFIED ADVISOR
RLS Global's shares have been listed on the Nasdaq First North since 17th May, 2017 and trading takes place under the short name RLS. Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank, telephone +46 (0) 8 463 83 00, Email: email@example.com. During the period 2012 - 2017, the company was listed on Aktietorget.
Karin Fischer, CEO
Telephone: +46 (0)702-48 46 51
Eva Jagenheim, CFO
Telephone: +46 (0)73-023 13 57
The interim report is enclosed and is also available at www.rls.global
This information is such information that RLS Global AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the above contact person, at 8:30 CET on 15th May, 2019.
About RLS Global
For more than 20 years, RLS Global has worked with Oral Care specialists, pioneering new therapies for Oral Care and their patients. We are now taken another major step toward easier and more effective care within Wound Care. We will continue to work with Health care Professionals to ensure to develop a treatment that further helps deliver the best care for each patient. The method is clinically proven and saves the patient a lot of suffering. Our focus is on caring for the patients, developing efficient and safe products that offer gentle treatment methods. We’re proud to provide Minimally Invasive Therapy which provides Quality of Life for patients worldwide.